This Saturday (December 8th) is the mandatory diagnostic practice test designed to help our 5th form students identify if the ACT or SAT is a better fit for them. It is a free testing experience for all Kent 5th form students, and it will be invaluable for starting individualized standardized testing plans. (Attendance will be taken; all 5th form students are required to participate.)
We expect that you take this practice test very seriously and try your best on both halves of the exam. It is both a good practice experience to prepare you for future SAT or ACT tests and it is priceless information for your counselor to help assess which test you should take moving forward.
* Check-in by 7:30 at Mattison Auditorium, this Saturday, December 8th.
* Don’t be late!!
REQUIRED ITEMS TO BRING:
* Identification Card
* Two No. 2 Pencils
* Calculator (TI-89 calculators are prohibited.)
* Either a phone, tablet, or computer. (These electronic devises will not be used during the test, but are required in order to report your answers after the test for immediate score results. You may not leave the center until you have self-reported your answers in order to get your score results.)
* Casual, clean, and appropriate.
* The Dining Hall will open at 7:00am to serve breakfast.