On the evening of Friday, February 9th, and morning/afternoon of Saturday, February 10th, the College Counseling Office will hold our annual 5th Form Parents’ College Workshop. This year we are welcoming four highly accomplished admissions representatives:
- Maddie Brodeur, Assistant Director of Admissions, Northeastern University
- Jarrett Saunders, Senior Assistant Director of Admission, University of Massachusetts
- Robert Springall, Vice President for Enrollment Management, Muhlenberg College
- Anne Springer, Senior Associate Dean of Admissions, Bowdoin College
Our guests will discuss the current landscape of competitive college admissions, lead a mock admissions committee session, provide workshops on financial aid and athletic recruitment, and offer time for Q&A.
Below you will find all the information you need to know about the workshop:
- How to RSVP
- Schedule of the Program
- Documents to Participate in the Mock Admissions Committee Session
- Locations of the Program
(Over the past several years, parents have found the mock admissions committee process to be quite insightful and very helpful. However, this exercise is only meaningful if you read the “applications” in advance. Since each application (there are four of them) is about 20 pages long, we would love it if you could read them online, or download them to a mobile device. You can access the instructions for the “admissions committee” and the four “applications” below.)
Please RSVP in advance through our online form.
Mock Admissions Committee Documents
(Please review and use these documents in order to participate in the Mock Admissions Committee)
- Your Assignment, Description of Selective Admissions, and the profile of Lintner College
- Admissions Committee Reader Worksheets
- Mock College Admission Applications
- Friday evening’s session will be held at the Kent School Pre-Engineering and Applied Sciences Center.
- Saturday’s sessions will be held on campus with registration and coffee in the Dining Hall, followed by the start of the program in Mattison Auditorium.
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!