This Saturday (12/10) is the mandatory diagnostic practice test designed to help our 5th form students identify if the SAT or ACT is a better fit for them. It is a free testing experience for all Kent 5th form students, and it will be invaluable for starting individualized standardized testing plans. (Attendance will be taken; all 5th form students are expected to participate.)
What you need to know:
- Check-in is from 7:35-7:45am, this Saturday, December 10th.
- Don’t be late; being late will affect the results of your test.
- Last names beginning with letters A-K: North Court.
- Last names beginning with letters L-Z: Gowan Court.
- If you receive extra time for standardized testing, please see your counselor for your location.
REQUIRED ITEMS TO BRING:
- Identification Card
- Two No. 2 Pencils
- Calculator (TI-89 calculators are prohibited)
* * * * *
- Either a phone, tablet, or computer. (These will not be used during the test, but are required in order to report your answers after the test for immediate score results.)
- Casual, clean, and appropriate.
- The Dining Hall will open at 7:00am to serve breakfast.